Thursday, May 13, 2010

first thought s

Human realshion ships


this is hard. There is a lot to this and it is increaile to tryo to some up all of them. I want to be general and broad my best to help me really fit all of this concept in here. So I want to adress with realshionships is that I think it is hard to have the same realshionship ethier compared to some one elses. For exsample my mom and alis mom. They are both parnets but I feel me and ali's realshionship with our moms is different. I think that we are borh aimign at the same mom and child role but both people are so different. My mom is short , hispanic and had no father grew up with 7 brothers and sisters with a single mom and has been working since she was 14, lived in new york her whole life. Ali jo' mom jody lived in menphise is kinda tall did modleing her dad died as well. She is french canadian and moved to new york 25 years ago. I feel that it is hard to say realshionships are like this or that when every one has really different experiacnes in the same realshionship frame. My mom and alis mom are every different people and we get different realshionships with the same role. What I can say though is that we are aiming at the is the what should a mom do and what should a child should do. This should* that I keep saying the the pictuer that both my mom and her mom have is our idea of a parnet and child realshionship. But even that is different I think my moms idea of a mother and ali jos mom is very different so how can I judge realshionships like this when even the idea that we ar eaiming for is different too? Maybe the foundations of realshions ships not how do they work but what makes them work.


I have been watching star trek next generations they have this thing called a holodeck wher they program a sitation ( like in a 1930s gang war or some castle in euorope) and you act it out or hang out there and the idea sounds like a lot of funbut I feel like people work our realshionships the same way. There is a differnce it is you cant pick the situation it kjust happens so human realshions are like a broken holodeck then. And where when you wind up in king athurs round table you have to be who ever they call you to be you are them if you dont every thing falls apart and you get chased away by land sharks. So we try our best to keep this scean alive and make our selves fit best to what ever is going on around us and if we dislike it we can either turn it off , for some others we are stuck in and cant do any thign about. I hope to do more this is a lot to handle.

No comments:

Post a Comment