Thursday, May 13, 2010

51

The fist topic I wanted to study in school was how it destorys the curpoisity in student and most poepel involed. I wanted to show how it destryed that aspect in thosands and thosands of people, how it takes such a long time. The more I looked in to this I found some thing just as scary. Not that have a basic cogintive trait destoryed is not scary (a trait that many of speacies of bugs have,) I thought this was s systome of a much larger problem. The problem was aouthity structuers in schools. How it cueroisty is banished and desrtsted to surive for attment to stay mentally healthy as possible. Or maybe the way the struture of school is created no one has the time to persure there own curiousitsy. My idea is that schools bring people to become better indoricatied in a athotity strutcure so they can be used by the other higher in athourity as resources to expand there ecomomic power .

My idea is that schools are the mouth of the athouerity systeam. If we where to look at aouerty as a digeistive systeam I think school is the mouth to soften people up fro the furher brain smahshing that will achore later. I find it wierid that if I told a bunch of popeoel to sit in a room for 45 mins or maybe an hour of no talking or communaction of any kind unless I deem it nessary. that woiuld be crazy for me to belive and for them to do this let alone consecitly for 6 hours. But it fine for a school to do this why? I belive it is beuase we all eel they have that aohtyerty so this instiution has the right and the reason to keep you in all day. Why?? is it because this instoruio is linked to other? Why cant I says on a resume I spent 45 mins a day growing or talking to my mother ( who si preobly more in touch or should be more in thocuh with what I need to know in order to sureive with this situations around me.) hell or reading comics books I mean I think of me doing trig or finding x as usefull in my life as knowing the green latern chant. Why is this done I think to peroccuipe the poepel so school could slowly break them down and while they are doing that students will be preoccipide with porperganda only what the instituion wants them to know. Such as hot the only way to be successful is to make lots of green papers. That the world around you is made up of resources that you can expoilt and make even more money.

One thing school takes more than any thing I belive is time. Time is a big deal there a lot you can do with time. I went in to school not knowing any thing and came out not know a thing I feel helpless. I do not know how to pay for crap like heat or rent. Do I need a creait card what is there that I can use around me to eat. Is there a possible way for me to survie out side of this? Are there ways I could help out the place I live to make it more livable ,maybe put more fish back in the ocean ? Most schools I know of do not teach this or even have an answer.i think schools create us more helpless and we are more depentent on the ecomomny to feed us , the auothority to save us all of it to control us. School is one part of a whole that is trying to use humans as resources .

So I hope to convaye that that school in all of it indocritanions and brain smashing is trying to make people are supitible to become resources to help expand the systeams ecomonic power.

No comments:

Post a Comment